Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Internet Overload

If you’re like me, you find the volume of information on the Internet to be overwhelming. I probably get about 100 emails per day that get through the spam filter. And, they in turn, generate a lot of interesting links that I’d like to pursue. But, alas, there’s work to be done. Like keeping fresh content on this BlogSpot.

So, shorter is probably better than longer. Which is my point. I try to generate about 36 posting of what’s happening at Challenge Central each year. So, in a nutshell, this is the direction that I see things going...

We did Las Vegas for WCXXII. TV on CBS Sports. Challenge Invitational at the Cotton Bowl and an opening for the Daytona 500. And more to come. Like the FDIC next month. My point is that we’re moving on up. And to respond to these kinds of invitations takes us outside of the historic spring/summer/fall paradigm. I mean, would we turn down an invitation to do an event at the Super Bowl because it’s in February? I think not. I’m just sayin’.

This is one of the best places to checkout what’s happening and on the horizon. We want to be in front of more people. As the ad hoc, international traveling ambassadors of the collective North American Fire Service, we believe that we fulfill a vital role for our stakeholders. So, when we have exciting things to tell you about, we will start sending you short HTML blasts to your email address of record. That will save you the trouble of having to keep checking in. Stay tuned.


No comments: